Top Dog Products
6 Mil Protective Apron - 36/Case
- Typically ships in 3 business days
Made of pure polyether polyurethane flexible plastic, the reusable 6 Mil Apron offers supreme personal and contamination protection. The pure polyether polyurethane is a superior material that outperforms and outlasts the competition. The gowns do not include plasticizers and fillers, or similar sub-quality materials like vinyl, PVC and polyolefin. Comfortable and lightweight, these food safe protective plastic aprons will not absorb any fluids or substances at all and have outstanding antimicrobial qualities. The one-piece design reduces harborage points for pathogens.
Available in either 45” or 50" lengths. Ideal for those in the food/beverage, healthcare and other industries requiring exceptionally high standards of cleanliness and contamination control. The Top Dog line is designed to support zoned color-coding programs. The five colors offered pair with the core colors of Remco and Vikan tools, increasing the effectiveness of end users’ HACCP plans. Color-coded garments provide food manufacturers an additional tool for quick visual verification. This helps ensure that the right people are using the right tools for specified zones. These protective plastic aprons are durable and hygienic, making them an excellent complement to Remco Products’ cleaning and material handling tools. Quantity 36 aprons per case.
Features / Specifications
- 6 Mil Ether-Based Polyurethane
- Outstanding antimicrobial qualities
- Non-porous surface – will not host bacteria or mold
- Available in lengths of 45" or 50"
- Food Safe (FDA-compliant Material)
- Reversible and fit comfortably over clothes
- May be used in conjunction with protective sleeves for maximum safety
- Virtually non-stick and non-staining
- Resistant to chemical and acid sanitation products
- Material returns to original shape after repeated stretching
- Washer and dryer safe to 180°F/32°C
- Can also clean and disinfect using a dip and hang air-dry process. Bleach will NOT harm the product or discolor it in any way.
- Will not crack or stiffen in low temperatures or with repeated cleaning
- Impervious to animal fats and degreasers
- Does not retain odors and has no off-gassing
- Completely latex-free for sensitive users
- Easily repairable
- Very high abrasion resistance
- Quantity 36/case
- Made of FDA-compliant raw materials
- Cleaning & Disinfecting Instructions
- Download FDA Compliance Documentation
Materials do not contain DEHP, other plasticizers, or phthalates. Documents of material compliance with FDA CFR 21 and letters of approval from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency are available.
Manufactured by Top Dog Products. Imported by Remco Products.