6 Mil Reusable Protective Sleeves - 18 Pairs/Pack
- Call or email for availability
Made of pure polyether polyurethane flexible plastic, the reusable 6 Mil Protective Sleeves offer supreme personal and contamination protection. The pure polyether polyurethane is a superior material that outperforms and outlasts the competition. The gowns do not include plasticizers and fillers, or similar sub-quality materials like vinyl, PVC and polyolefin. Comfortable and lightweight, these food safe protective sleeves will not absorb any fluids or substances at all and have outstanding antimicrobial qualities.
Ideal for those in the food/beverage, healthcare and other industries requiring exceptionally high standards of cleanliness and contamination control. These sleeves are available in 18" or 21" in length, making them ideal for taller employees or those who want a little extra coverage. They extend from above the elbow to the wrist, with elastic at both ends keep them in place. Five colors make the sleeves coordinate with Top Dog's aprons and Remco and Vikan's standard product line colors. The sleeve protectors add extra coverage while allowing worker protection equipment to be flexible, both in design and in function. The sleeves are washer and dryer safe. Quantity 24 pairs of sleeves for 18" (8401x) and 18 pairs of sleeves per pack for 21" (8402x).
Features / Specification
- 6 mil pure Ether-Based Polyurethane
- Outstanding antimicrobial qualities
- Non-porous surface – will not host bacteria or mold
- All Sleeves ship in pairs
- 18" (24 pairs/pack) or 21" (18 pairs/pack) Length Sleeves
- Elastic at both ends of the sleeves keeps them in place
- Waterproof, Bacteria proof
- Comfortable, supple, will never crack
- Superior against: fats, oils, and degreasers
- Washer and dryer safe to 180°F/32°C
- Can also clean and disinfect using a dip and hang air-dry process. Bleach will NOT harm the product or discolor it in any way.
- Color Coded for HACCP / FSMA food safety programs
- Materials do not contain DEHP, other plasticizers, or phthalates. Documents of material compliance with FDA CFR 21 and letters of approval from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency are available.
- Food Safe - Made of FDA-compliant raw materials
- Cleaning & Disinfecting Instructions
- Download FDA Compliance Documentation
Manufactured by Top Dog Products. Imported by Remco Products