Our most popular apron. Available in either 45” or 50" lengths. One-piece construction limits the potential for foreign body contamination and reduces harborage points for pathogens. The Top Dog line is designed to support zoned color-coding programs. The five colors offered pair with the core colors of Remco and Vikan tools, increasing the effectiveness of end users’ HACCP plans. Color-coded garments provide food manufacturers an additional tool for quick visual verification. This helps ensure that the right people are using the right tools for specified zones. These products are durable and hygienic, making them an excellent complement to Remco Products’ cleaning and material handling tools. The total-color garments provide protection to the wearer and are easy on the environment because they are reusable. These garments are made from an ether-based polyurethane film, making them ideal for the food and beverage industry. Quantity 24 aprons per case.
Features / Specifications
- 8 Mil Ether-Based Polyurethane
- Available in lengths of 45" or 50"
- Food Safe (FDA-compliant Material)
- Reversible and fit comfortably over clothes
- May be used in conjunction with protective sleeves for maximum safety
- Virtually non-stick and non-staining
- Resistant to chemical and acid sanitation products
- Non-porous surface – will not host bacteria or mold
- Material returns to original shape after repeated stretching
- Washer and dryer safe to 180°F
- Will not crack or stiffen in low temperatures or with repeated cleaning
- Impervious to animal fats and degreasers
- Does not retain odors and has no off-gassing
- Completely latex-free for sensitive users
- Easily repairable
- Very high abrasion resistance
- Quantity 24/case
Materials do not contain DEHP, other plasticizers, or phthalates. Documents of material compliance with FDA CFR 21 and letters of approval from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency are available.
Manufactured by Top Dog Products. Imported by Remco Products.