Welcome to Union Jack -- providing top-quality tools focused on food safety and hygiene since 2006.
Your Trusted Partner
We know that the right tools can help you keep your food and beverages safe and your facilities clean. We research, select and bundle only the best products for successful FDA / FSMA compliance and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) plan implementation, including:
- Hygienic, color-coded plastic shovels, rakes, forks, paddles, food hoes, scoops, scrapers, brushes and squeegees
- A large selection of sanitary type 304 and 316 stainless steel tools
- A full line of color-coded, metal detectable pens, markers, ties and scrapers
- Unique cleaning and handling tools for craft breweries and wineries
- Wash down and cleaning essentials such as hoses, nozzles, and buckets/pails
- Harvest bins/containers, lugs and totes
- One of the largest selections of crush pad tools in North America, including Harold Moore’s Unirake and Unifork
Whether it’s harvest time or just time to make sure you’ve got the tools you need, you can count on us with easy shopping and fast shipping from the U.S. and Canada.
The Union Jack Story
It all began with founder Tim O'Brien's idea to offer “best of breed” food handling and cleaning supplies to the agricultural market. Our name Union Jack (the nickname for the British flag) is a nod to the original British manufacturers of these top-quality products and has become a standard in our industry. Partnering with top US and Canadian suppliers, we have expanded over the years. An early focus on meeting the needs of craft breweries, wineries and craft beverage companies during the explosion of those markets established Union Jack as a leading provider and trusted partner. Today, we are committed to a wide range of industries -- from craft breweries, wineries, and food processors, to companies in the agriculture, industrial, and health & nutrition/pharma spaces.
A Message from the Owners
We’d like to start by thanking our customers. Your loyalty has been key to Union Jack's success over the past 14 years! We enjoy working with you because you share our high standards and commitment to food safety. A resurgence in American manufacturing has renewed a focus on craft and quality food. We are proud to offer products that we can stand behind and a level of service that always puts you, the customer, first. Our company is based out of Raleigh, NC, where we've called home for 25 years. When we aren't at our desks, you'll find us hiking on the trails with our dog, Rusty, visiting our customers, or traveling with our family to fulfill our passion for new experiences and cultures.
Please be in touch - we'd love to hear about what we're doing well and how we can improve.
Cheryl and Chris Joyce
Proud Member / Supporter