This Hillbrush Antimicrobial 3 US gallon / 12 liter bucket is constructed of high impact polypropylene, a sturdy contoured handle, pouring lip and internal gallon/liter measurements. The plastics and dyes used are EU and FDA approved for food contact. The base is reinforced banded for stability and durability, and incorporates a useful handle hold for pouring, or for hanging up on the HH2 wall bracket. An optional lid is available (see AMMBK15/LID).
Features / Specifications
- Solid Polypropylene construction with sturdy contoured handle and pouring lip
- Capacity: 3 US gallons / 12 liters
- Dimensions: 12" x 12"
- Min Usage Temperature: -0.4 ℉
- Max Usage Temperature: 174.2 ℉
- Available in 6 colors for HACCP food safety programs
- Biomaster-infused material provides second line of defense against bacterial contamination
- Prevents in excess of 99% of bacterial contamination including MRSA and E-Coli
- Anti-microbial properties do not deteriorate over time and are unaffected by the harshest cleaning chemicals and abrasion
- Anti-microbial additive is an integral part of the brush back as well as the resin that secures the tufts
- Made of FDA-compliant materials
Made in the UK by Hillbrush Inc.