Designed to mix hot and cold water up to 200 F° / 90 C°. Heavy duty brass and stainless steel construction with standard globe valves and check valves. Equipped with a temperature gauge and stainless steel hose rack. Maximum pressure 150 psi. Inlets are 3/4″ NPT. Outlet 3/4″ NPT. The M1 Mixing Station is designed for Wash-Down Service.
NOTE: Not suitable for steam service. Hose and Nozzle not included.
- Maximum temperature 200 F° / 90 C°
- Maximum pressure 150 psi
- Standard globe valves
- High – low adjustable flow rate
- Hose & Nozzle NOT included
- For Wash-Down Service
- Not suitable for steam service
- Includes Stainless Steel Hose Rack
Manufactured by SANI-LAV / Columbia Products
REQUEST A QUOTE OR ORDER
This item requires a freight quote. Please use our contact form or call 1-800-672-8119 to provide the following information:
- Item SKU
- Shipping address and/or zip code
- Do you require unloading assistance from carrier (e.g., lift gate)?
We typically respond with an estimate including freight within one business day.