Hill Brush 8.5" Medium Soft Tank & Kettle Brush
- Typically ships in 1 business day
This Hill Brush 8.5" medium-soft kettle cleaning brush is ideal for cleaning tanks, vats and gullies. Polyester fill, Resin set DRS® bristles are standard and reduce filament loss. This brush is designed for heavy use in highly food sensitive areas. Fits any Hill Brush Euro-threaded handle (NOT included). Recommended handles ALH6. First developed in 1986, Resin-Set DRS® is the world’s most effective, versatile and reliable method of filament retention. DRS minimizes the risk of filament loss, which can have severe consequences in the food processing industry.
Features / Specifications
- Dimensions 8.5"L x 5.25"W x 4"H
- Polypropylene block
- 1.5" medium-soft Polyester bristles
- Retention Method: Resin-Set DRS® reduces filament loss
- Min Usage Temperature: 0 ℉
- Max Usage Temperature: 175 ℉
- Available in 6 colors for HACCP food safety program
- Fits any Hill Brush Euro-threaded handle (NOT included)
- Made of FDA-compliant materials
Made in the UK by Hill Brush Inc.