MACXAce Vented Harvest Bin - 48"x40"x31" Integrated Runners
- Typically ships in 3-4 business days via LTL Freight
The MACXAce® is the perfect bulk container solution for lighter weight applications. With its innovative one-piece design of integrated runners, the MACXAce® will work great in your Agricultural and Food Processing operation. The light-duty MACXAce has a weight capacity of 1000 pounds and is made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) structural foam. The unique molded in ribbing will give extra sidewall strength and prevent bulging of the bin. Because of the durability of the bin, the MACXAce® is extremely cost-effective versus wood and corrugated. They are made of USDA/FDA compliant materials for food safety. They can be easily cleaned or pressure washed before reuse. The optional lids will protect your materials and still allow the bins to be stacked for storage. The vented bins provide adequate ventilation in humid areas. Three integrated runners allow for easy transport via forklift or pallet jack. They are so lightweight you can move an empty container by hand! The high-density polyethylene construction is durable yet flexible - it won't shatter if you puncture with the forklift. Ships 4 bins/lids to a pallet space via LTL Freight. Please use the form below to request a freight quote and receive an order estimate.
Need Help Choosing the Right Bin? Read our Blog post on this topic!
Features / Specifications
- Longer container life - less frequent repair and replacement
- Tough yet lightweight - move them by hand when empty
- Stackable - patented interlocking corners allow safe stacking up to ten high*
- Completely sanitary - can be high-pressure washed and sterilized
- HDPE plastic - UV protected for outdoor use and fully recyclable
- Meets USDA/HACCP standards for food product handling and direct food contact
- More vent slots - for faster cooling and processing times
- Smooth interior surfaces - allow a better packout
- Does not harbor - splinters, pests, pathogens, mold or other undesirable elements like wood bins
- Consistent, more accurate tare weight - than wood containers that absorb excess moisture and water
- External Dimensions: 48" x 48" x 31"
- Internal Dimensions: 45" x 36.75" x 25.75"
- Capacity: 1,000 lbs. / 190 U.S. gallons / 20.4 bushels / 25.4 cu.ft.
- Maximum temperature: 140° F / 60° C
- Minimum temperature: -40° F / -40° C
- Stack Load: 8,000 lbs.
- Stack Height: Up to 10*
- Tare weight: 74 lbs.
- Fork entry: 4-way forklift & 2-way pallet jack
- Truckload Quantity: 120
- Includes 3 integrated runners (one piece design)
- Available in gray only
* Bins must be placed on firm, level surface and must be loaded with an evenly distributed weight.
We typically respond with an estimate including freight within one business day.