Designed for use in the food processing industry and built to withstand the harshest working conditions. This is our best seller and perfect for washdown in the brewery or winery. A heavy-duty brass body with stainless steel and brass components. A trigger controlled variable spray pattern that instantly shuts off when trigger is released. Insulated rubber cover with yellow direction arrows.
Features / Specifications
- 3/4" GHT inlet allows direct hose connection
- Dimensions: 4.6" x 5.5"
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- Maximum temperature: 200°F / 93°C
- Maximum working pressure 150 PSI
- Brass body and Stainless Steel handle
- Flow rate: 7.0 GPM @ 100 PSI
- Safety shut off trigger when released
- Replaceable insulated covers
- Not made of FDA-compliant raw materials - for wash-down purposes only
Manufactured by SANI-LAV / Columbia Products