Made of one-piece polyurethane, the 6 Mil Gown offers supreme protection for those in the food industry. There are no strings or hardware, which are a contamination risk. This gown is chemical and abrasive resistant, and machine washable and dryer-safe. The gowns come in two sizes, Large and Extra-Large. The full-length sleeves are cuffed for extra protection. Along with the hygienic nature of the garment itself and the five colors it comes in to complement Remco and Vikan's main product line colors, the 6 Mil Gown is ideal for protection in food processing environments.
Features / Specifications
- Virtually non-stick and non-staining
- Resistant to chemical and acid sanitation products
- Non-porous surface – will not host bacteria or mold
- Material returns to original shape after repeated stretching
- Washer and dryer safe to 82°C/180°F
- Will not crack or stiffen in low temperatures or with repeated cleaning
- Impervious to animal fats and degreasers
- Does not retain odors and has no off-gassing
- Completely latex-free for sensitive users
- Easily repairable
- Very high abrasion resistance
- Food Safe (FDA-compliant Material). Top Dog products only contain materials deemed safe for food contact.
Materials do not contain DEHP, other plasticizers, or phthalates. Documents of material compliance with FDA CFR 21 and letters of approval from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency are available.
Manufactured by Top Dog Products. Imported by Remco Products