These food-safe sleeves are made of 6 mil polyurethane with a choice of 18" or 21" in length making them ideal for taller employees or those who want a little extra coverage. They extend from above the elbow to the wrist, with elastic at both ends keep them in place. Five colors make the sleeves coordinate with Top Dog's aprons and Remco and Vikan's standard product line colors. The sleeves add extra coverage while allowing worker protection equipment to be flexible, both in design and in function. The sleeves are washer and dryer safe. Quantity 24 pairs of sleeves for 18" (8401x) and 24 pairs of sleeves per pack for 21" (8402x).
Features / Specification
- 6 mil pure Ether-Based Polyurethane
- All Sleeves ship in pairs
- 18" or 21" Length Sleeves
- Elastic at both ends of the sleeves keeps them in place
- Waterproof, Bacteria proof
- Comfortable, supple, will never crack
- Superior against: fats, oils, and degreasers
- Machine washable
- Dryer safe to maximum temperature 82°C/180°F
- Color Coded for HACCP / FSMA food safety programs
- Food Safe - FDA Compliant Material
- Materials do not contain DEHP, other plasticizers, or phthalates. Documents of material compliance with FDA CFR 21 and letters of approval from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency are available.
Manufactured by Top Dog Products. Imported by Remco Products