Unirake Grape Rake with 69" Handle
- Typically ships in 3-4 business days
The Unirake was designed specifically for viticulture and the handling of grapes and pomace. This unique, long handled tool can help vineyards and wineries increase their efficiency and reduce labor costs by moving and processing grapes faster and more efficiently than ever before. The Unirake tool is widely used at wineries, vineyards and orchards throughout Europe and North America. It has tapered and star-profiled tines that enable easy piercing and gathering of grapes and pomace. The material-facing surface of the tines are flat, not round, giving these tools superior handling qualities compared to anything else on the market - and it won't damage or scratch your stainless steel tanks and vats.
The long, 69" fiberglass handle and reinforced times makes it easy to remove grapes from elevated bins. The Unirake head is made of high-grade polypropylene which is virtually unbreakable and immune to rust or rot. The Unirake is made from FDA compliant materials. The Unirake can help you with all your grape, olive, mulch and fruit handling needs.
Features / Specifications
- 69.5" fiberglass handle with polypropylene 8.25" wide rake head
- Tapered, star-profiled tines safe for grapes and pomace
- Tine length 10.25"
- Virtually unbreakable and won't rust or rot
- Won't scratch stainless steel tanks or vats
- Hygienic / Easy to clean
- Lightweight and durable
- Ideal for handling grapes, pomace, mulch, meat, fruit & vegetables
- Maximum temperature range: -22°F/-30°C to 176°F/80°C
- Comes in red color only
- Made of FDA-compliant materials
Manufactured in UK by Harold Moore