6" x 8" Polyester Paddle with 60" Stainless Steel Handle
- Typically ships in 1 business day
This polyester blade paddle is ideal for food & beverage manufacturing. The blade and the stainless steel handle do not come apart (there are no screw fittings). The stainless steel tubing is pressed into the molding hydraulically, and then the internal plastic in the shank of the molding is melted and solidifies around the crimped end of the tubing. No glue is used -- the extremely tight fitting and the melted plastic prevents the blade from moving. Also, the connection is made very tightly to prevent build up of soil or moisture where the tubing joins the molding.
Features / Specifications
- 6" W x 7.8" L polyester blade, cannot be removed from handle
- Stiff, white chisel-edged blade
- Stainless-steel handle with color-coded hanging cap (available in 6 colors)
- Overall length: 60"
- Weight: 2.23 lbs
- Heat resistant up to 500°F / 260°C (Heat resistant gloves should always be used)
- Made of FDA-compliant materials
Made by Hill Brush Inc. Manufactured using FDA Approved Materials.