We know you have many options when shopping online. Our goal is to give you the quickest and most cost effective that we can offer. We utilize a number of warehouses in the US and Canada to get closer to our customers and make this possible. By dropshipping some items directly from the manufacturer, and/or warehousing some of our more common products, we get your order to you in the most efficient way possible.
- Orders are generally processed within 1 business day and ship within 1-3 business days (some ship same day)
- We indicate the lead time on each product page and calculate the estimated ship date at checkout for full transparency
- Credit card payment must be authorized and verified prior to shipment, unless paying via purchase order
- Our warehouses are located within the United States and Canada for speedy delivery
- We choose the warehouse we ship from based on availability of the products purchased
- If you're in a hurry, give us a call at 800-672-8119, and we'll do everything possible to expedite your shipment
Where We Ship
We primarily ship to the continental United States and Canada. If you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or Mexico please contact us for a quote. We can only ship to the Caribbean and Central/South America via a freight forwarder. We do not ship to Europe, Africa, Asia, or Australia.
How We Ship
The method of shipment depends on the products you order, and may vary based on product size and weight. We cannot ship to P.O. boxes, APO, or FPO addresses.
- Smaller packages ship via FedEx® or UPS®
- Larger items may ship via common carrier (freight) and may require a lift gate or loading dock
- Expedited or overnight shipping is generally available for items that ship via FedEx or UPS
- Deliveries are made Monday through Friday, excluding US holidays
- We do not capture customs duties/taxes at checkout for Canadian orders; those must be paid to a customs broker or the carrier upon receipt
- You will receive tracking information for your package via email and shipment status is available via the "My Account" link
- Our warehouses do not accept pickup, with the exception of some LTL freight orders (please call to discuss)
If you have special delivery or shipping requirements, or wish to ship on your own shipping account, please give us a call at 800-672-8119. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
When You Receive Your Order
Please inspect your packages carefully. We often ship orders in multiple packages and sometimes through different carriers, so they may arrive at different times. Your tracking number(s) will reflect this. Make sure to unwrap and inspect freight shipments before signing the Bill of Lading (BOL) to ensure what you're receiving matches your order and that the product has no defects. With freight shipments of bulk containers, we often nest products within one another for shipping efficiency.
If your items arrived damaged, please photograph both the packaging and the item and contact us immediately so we can arrange for replacement. See our Returns / Exchanges page for more details.