12" Soft Split Bristle Angle Broom with 51" Alum Handle
- Typically ships in 3 business days
The soft bristle angle broom is designed to handle fine particles like dust, flour, and powdered sugar. The soft/split bristles gently sweep away these powders without leaving residues. The broom head, made of FDA-compliant materials, comes in six colors, making it a great addition to any color-coded food safety or sanitation plan. Includes a 51" ergo-sleeved aluminum handle with matching color grip.
- Includes 51" ergo-sleeved Aluminum handle
- Broom Dimensions: 11.5"W x 9.25"H x 1.75"D
- Total Length: 61.6"
- Maximum Temperature: 250°F
- Polypropylene block with stainless steel staples
- Polyester soft split bristles
- Color-coded for HACCP compliance
- Made from FDA-Compliant Materials
- Download FDA Compliance Documentation
Manufactured by Remco/Vikan - Remco Provides Color-Coded Tools for the Food Processing Industry