25 ft. Prem Wash Down Hose Assembly w/ Stainless Fittings
- Typically ships in 1 business day
This premium wrapped, wash-down hose assembly has stainless steel fittings, making it ideal for the food processing industry. Common uses include cleaning floors and surfaces in food processing plants, dairies, packing houses, bottling plants, breweries, canneries and creameries. This hose is designed for hot water up to 200°F (93°C) and a maximum pressure of 300 PSI. It is available in safety orange or white color to support your color-coding best practices. This hose is intended for wash-down service only - NOT FOR FOOD TRANSFER.
Features / Specifications
- Length: 25 ft.
- Interior Diameter (ID): 3/4"
- Outside Diameter (OD): 1.16"
- Material: EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomers)
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 200°F (-40°C to 93°C)
- Couplings: 3/4" Female GHT & 3/4" Swivel Male GHT
- Color: Safety Orange or White
- FDA-Compliant: No - For Wash-Down Service Only. Not Food Grade - Not for Food Transfer
Manufactured by SANI-LAV / Columbia Products