75 ft. Blue Fortress® 300 Wash Down Hose Assembly
- Typically ships in 5-10 business days.
This is a premium, high-quality wash-down hose assembly for hot water up to 200°F (93°C). It is ideal for cleaning floors and surfaces in food processing plants, dairies, packing houses, bottling plants, breweries, canneries and creameries. Its super abrasion and oil-resistant cover provides maximum protection against the adverse effects of oil and animal fats. The cover of our Blue Fortress® 300 hose incorporates Microban® antimicrobial protection. This hose is intended for wash-down service only - NOT FOR FOOD TRANSFER.
- Length: 75 ft.
- Interior Diameter (ID): 3/4"
- Construction Tube: White Nitrile synthetic rubber
- Cover: Smooth, blue, abrasion-resistant Nitrile rubber, RMA Class A (High Oil Resistance) with Microban® product protection
- Reinforcement: Spiral synthetic yarn
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 210°F (-29°C to 98.88°C)
- Working pressure: 150 PSI for hose assembly based on 70°F (decreases as the temp goes up). The hose assembly is rated at 150 PSI because of the lowest rated component which is the female GHT (the gasket will not withstand the 300 PSI rating of the hose itself)
- Couplings: Long Shank Brass 3/4" GHT Male & Female Couplings and Stainless Steel Crimp Ferrules
- FDA-Compliant: No - For Wash-Down Service Only. Not Food Grade - Not for Food Transfer
Manufactured in USA by Continental ConiTech