4 oz. Stainless Steel Sampling Dipper w/ 36" Handle
- Please check availability. Typically ships next business day.
This Type 304 stainless steel sample dipper is ideal for sampling wort, mash or pH levels in mash tun or kettles. The 4 oz. cup size is ample for taking a sample to check pH and gravity (sugar concentration) of wort sample. The heavy-duty, one-piece construction with sanitary welds is not only safe for food contact but does not contain plastic or screws which may contaminate your product. Convenient hooked end for hanging securely. Made in USA.
Features / Specifications
- 4 oz. (118 ml) cup size
- Cup diameter/width is 2" and height is 4" 3/8"
- 3/8" thick handle
- 41" overall length
- Type 304 stainless steel
- One-piece construction with sanitary welds
- No cracks or crevices to house bacteria
- Pour spout and overflow hole
- Hooked end for hanging securely
- Handcrafted in USA