This is a high-quality, oil resistant wash-down hose for hot water up to 200°F (93°C). It is ideal for cleaning floors and surfaces in food processing plants, dairies, packing houses, bottling plants, breweries, canneries and creameries. Its abrasion and oil-resistant cover provides maximum protection against the adverse effects of oil and animal fats. This hose is intended for wash-down service only - NOT FOR FOOD TRANSFER.
- Length: 50 ft.
- Interior Diameter (ID): 3/4"
- Construction Tube: Black, oil-resistant Nitrile tube reinforced with multiple plies of textile
- Cover:Smooth, white abrasion and oil-resistant rubber cover
- Reinforcement: Synthetic cord
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 200°F (-29°C to 93°C)
- Couplings: Long Shank Brass 3/4" GHT Male & Female Couplings
- FDA Compliant: No - For Wash-Down Service Only. Not Food Grade - Not for Food Transfer
Manufactured in USA by Continental ConiTech