The Food Hoe is a unique tool that allows you to easily push or pull fruit, spent grain or other food items. The hoe is made from FDA compliant materials and includes a Vikan 26" Color-Coded Aluminum hygiene handle. The hoe head is 8" x 11" in size and made from molded nylon construction. Great for removing spent grain from small, 3-5 barrel systems.
The Food Hoe is an excellent solution for many scraping, bench top and food prep applications. The selection of color-coding options make it easy to prevent cross-contamination as part of a HACCP / FSMA compliance or food safety program in any food processing facility.
Features / Specifications
- 8" x 11" Nylon hoe
- Includes 26" aluminum handle with polypropylene grip
- Available in 5 Colors for HACCP / FSMA Compliance
- Maximum Temperature: 250°F
- Made of FDA-compliant materials
- Download FDA Compliance Documentation
Manufactured by Vikan / Remco Products - Remco Provides Color-Coded Tools for the Food Processing Industry