This two-in-one tool is handy for both mixing and scraping, and is great for a variety of applications such as soup, confectionery, dough, and sauce manufacturing as well as many other food processing or other mixing tasks. One-piece construction and the unique long-handle design make it easy to use for many jobs. The semi-ferrous additive in this paddle allows for use in conjunction with a metal detectable system. Metal detectable plastic is a lightweight and less costly alternative to stainless steel mixing paddle scrapers, and will reduce fatigue for the user. Made from FDA-compliant material. Tapered blade for scraping.
- Dimensions: 51.7" L x 6" W x 1.4" H
- Weight: 3.63 lbs.
- One-piece, injection molded Polypropylene/Semi-ferrous Additive
- T-Grip Handle
- Tapered blade for scraping
- No seams or cracks for bacterial growth
- Working temperature range: -22° F/-30° C to 176° F/80° C
- Made from FDA-compliant materials
- Download FDA Compliance Documentation
Manufactured by Remco Products