Penguin 900C Safety Knife - 12/pk
- Typically ships same business day
The Penguin 900 is a heavy-duty, effective and versatile cutter with 'opposing slopes' on the knife head and the blunt tape cutter at the handle base. It is molded in a polypropylene plastic with stainless steel blade and tape cutter. The fixed blades are completely sealed against bacteria and reduce the risk of contamination or injury. It is excellent for cutting netting, plastic, packaging, shrinkage, string and paper. These knives are also ambidextrous for use by everyone. Quantity 12/pack.
NOTE: For metal detectable / food-safe version, visit Penguin 900M.
Features / Specifications
- Polypropylene Plastic Knife Body
- Stainless Steel Straight Blade
- Stainless Steel Tape cutter
- Dimensions: 165 x 60 x 12 mm
- No removable parts
- Opposing slopes at the knife head reduces friction for a more efficient cut
- Handle grip
- Guarded blade entries
- Lanyard point
- Quantity 12/pack
Manufactured by The Safety Knife Company