Tough. Lightweight. Hygienic. Molded in one piece from FDA-compliant polypropylene. Available in many colors. A workhorse for moving bulk materials and an integral part of any professional cross-contamination containment program. This large non-sparking shovel, initially developed over 30 years ago, doesn't just meet the standard, it is the standard. This shovel can be used in general food handling applications such as dairy, seafood, poultry and meat processing. Also for chemical and industrial applications.
- Blade Size: 14"W x 17"H
- Weight: 3.56 lbs
- Handle: 42.5" Long with D-grip
- Heavy-duty, one-piece, injection molded Polypropylene construction
- Tough and resilient
- Rigid, yet lightweight
- Chemical and corrosion resistant
- Working temperature range: -22° F/-30° C to 176° F/80° C
- Intermittent use may increase temperature range
- Made from FDA-Compliant materials
- Download FDA Compliance Documentation
Manufactured by Remco Products - Remco Provides Color-Coded Tools for the Food Processing Industry
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great tool for scooping grape skins. One-piece construction makes it easy to clean and sanitize. A durable workhorse in the winery! Thanks!