Shallow Berry Flat / Tote (1 Pallet = Qty 160)
- Typically ships in 2 business days via LTL Freight
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 4 - 1000||and pay only $998.99 each|
These plastic berry flats are used in harvesting, storage, cooling, drying and processing of blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries, as well as small fruits, vegetables and chocolate. Minimum Order is (1) Pallet – 160 Berry Flats, Special Volume Pricing on 4 or More Pallets.
Need Help Choosing the Right Bin? Read our Blog post on this topic!
• Space saving - Allow an increase of up to 55% of product content while maintaining same pallet dimensions, air flow & cooling capacity as regular flats
• Ventilation holes on sides and bottom for optimal ventilation
• Name and/or logo can be hot-stamped on one or both ends
• U.V. stabilizer to aid in preventing deterioration of plastic
• Freezer safe
• 100% recyclable
• Food grade, high-density polyethylene
• 23.5 X 18 X 3 inches (OD)
• 22.25 X 17.5 X 2.25 inches (ID)
• 1.8 lbs
• Up to 20 lbs.
• 160 per pallet
• 7,000 nested in 53' trailer
NOTE: Supply and colors may be limited after season.
We typically respond with an estimate including freight within one business day.