Wearwell Tall Wall Sanitizing Footbath Mat w/ 2 1/2" Edges
- Currently shipping within 3-5 business days
Sanitizing footbath floor mats are designed to decontaminate shoes and boots which are among the worst culprits in spreading harmful germs and bacteria such as listeria in food production facilities. Step into the mat and bathe harmful germs and bacteria in a disinfectant solution. This mat has thousands of pliable rubber scrapers that dislodge contaminants from footwear as the shoe soles are immersed in the disinfectant solution. Sanitizing footbath mats provide CRITICAL protection from potentially deadly contamination.
Features / Specifications
- Dimensions: 32" x 39" x 2.5" (63.5 mm) thick
- Capacity: 5 gallon (18.9 liters) of disinfectant solution
- Pliable 1/2" rubber scrapers dislodge contaminants from shoe soles
- Ideal for food production facilities / antimicrobial
- Chemically resistant to common disinfectant solutions
- Grease resistant natural rubber
- Temperature range: -10° to 120° F
- Commonly used solutions include quaternary disinfectants or a diluted chlorine solution. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommends 500 ppm (1:100 dilution of household bleach) to 5000 ppm (1:10 dilution of bleach), depending on the amount of organic material present. NOTE: using undiluted or higher concentrations of chlorine can breakdown rubber products like footbath mats.
- Easily cleaned using a high-pressure hose (not to exceed 500 psi) and hot water (max 160°F) to rid the mats of oils. For best results use a mild soap or detergent with a pH between 4 and 9, to clean the mats. Do not use steam (unless specifically recommended), degreasers, or caustic chemicals. Do not machine wash or mechanically scrub the mats.
- Contains less than 33% recycled material
- Available with black mat and black or yellow edges
- One-year warranty
Made in Sir Lanka by Wearwell