24" Double Blade Squeegee with 60" Alum Handle
- Typically ships in 3 business days
This 24" Vikan double rubber bladed squeegee with aluminum handle unites maximum efficiency with the highest level of hygiene. The double-blade, non-porous rubber design of this squeegee is effective in removing water from all types of floors; tiles, epoxy, cement. It is designed to work in both push or pull applications. It is very efficient in large food production facilities on walk ways and expansive areas. The cartridge system blades can be removed for easy cleaning and replaced when worn out, making the model a very economical hygienic option. Replacement Squeegee Blade: Series 7734.
Features / Specifications
- Blade Width: 23.6"
- Super lightweight at 2 lbs
- Includes a heavy duty 60" ergo color sleeved Vikan aluminum handle
- Polypropylene block with a rubber blade
- Blade Type: Double Blade Ultra Hygiene
- Maximum temperature: 250°F
- Color-coded for HACCP or food safety programs
- Specially blended rubber blade; flexible and durable
- Double splash guard for push or pull applications
- Molded reverse edge scraper
- Chemical and corrosion resistant
- Maximum pH in Usage Concentration: 10.5 pH
- Minimum pH in Usage Concentration: 2 pH
- Made from FDA-compliant raw materials
- Download FDA Compliance Documentation
Made by Vikan / Remco Products - Remco Provides Color-Coded Tools for the Food Processing Industry
I've gone through a bunch of those squeegees with the wooden handles and they are awful. They are heavy and the blade is so stiff it stutters across the floor. They just don't move the water. With your squeegee I feel like SuperMan – it is so light and effective I'm using one hand and the water is gone in one sweep!
Squeegee works great and does an awesome job on our textured epoxy brewery floor. Ended up purchasing an additional one so multiple people could get on the action of cleaning our floors.