24" Double Foam Squeegee with 60" Handle
- Typically ships in 3 business days
The closed-cell foam blades on this squeegee make it the most effective squeegee in the Vikan range. It is excellent on all types of floors, as the soft rubber reaches into and cleans all spaces on the floor, such as grouting between tiles and concrete. The cartridge system blades can be removed for easy cleaning and replaced when worn out, making the model a very economical option. Replacement squeegee blades 77745 and 77749.
Features / Specifications
- Blade width: 23.6"
- Durable, one-piece Polypropylene head with black foam blades
- Includes 60" Aluminum Handle with Ergo Sleeve
- Available in 9 colors for HACCP/FSMA food safety programs
- Maximum Temperature: 199°F
- Autoclavable at temperatures 212° F/100° C
- Easy to replace refill blades with special finger grip
- Double splash guard for push or pull applications
- Molded reverse edge scraper
- FDA-Compliant Material: No (Intended for Floors and Drains - Not for food contact surfaces)
- Made from FDA-compliant materials when used with the white 77745 blade
Manufactured by Vikan / Remco Products