8090 - Bottom Discharge Plastic Hopper Bin
- Typically ships in 10 business days
Constructed of FDA-compliant, chemical-resistant polyethylene, these rugged bottom discharge hoppers are impressively durable yet less expensive than stainless steel. The smooth bottle interiors allow for easy material flow. The lightweight, 2-piece design is easy to move and transport, even with large loads. The ergonomically-convenient slidegate allows access without having to reach under hopper.
This all one-piece molded plastic hopper includes a separate double-wall base for foods, chemicals and pharmaceuticals. It is rotomolded of food-grade, heavy-duty polyethylene (HDPE) for toughness, durability and weight advantages. This plastic hopper bin is much lighter than conventional metal hoppers and eliminates metal corrosion. It includes a top-filling opening (with lid) and bottom discharge, allowing fast filling and dispensing of bulk powders, grains/malts, granulars and tablets.
Features / Specifications
- Our lightweight, 2-piece design is easy to move and transport, even with large loads
- Lighter weight than conventional metal hoppers
- Steep, 45 degree angle allows fast, easy “free-flow” for complete discharge
- Innovative design permits access to valve without reaching under hopper
- Includes 10" HDPE slidegate for bottom discharge
- Eliminates metal corrosion
- Removable top allows easy loading and clean-up; prevents moisture absorption
- Extra thick corners and floor resist impact and wear
- Dimensions: 44" L x 44" W x 50" H (48” w/o Lid) / 112cm x 112cm x 127cm
- Capacity: 2,000 lbs. / 35 cu.ft. / 907 kg.
- Tare weight: 195 lbs. / 79 kg.
- Fork entry: 4-way forklift or pallet truck
- Stackable 2-high with maximum 2,000 lbs / 907 kg
- Color: Natural top / Natural, Blue or Gray base
- Optional built-in label holder
- Shipping: 2 stacked per skid for 105" trailer / 52 truckload for 53' trailer
- FDA compliant, chemical-resistant polyethylene
- Download Product Brochure
Manufactured by Bonar Plastics
This item ships FOB from West Chicago, IL 60185 via LTL Freight and requires a freight quote prior to purchase. We typically respond with an estimate including freight within one business day.