Dolav® Type 800 Container
- See below for ordering instructions
Dolav® Type 800 Container has slightly less capacity than the MACX bins but come as one-piece injection molded with integrated runners. These durable and lightweight containers are excellent for storing/transporting harvest or food products. They are made of USDA/FDA compliant materials and color coded for food safety and high contrast with your materials. They can be easily cleaned or pressure washed before reuse to ensure food safety. The optional lids will protect your materials and still allow the bins to be stacked for storage. Runners allow for easy transport via forklift or pallet jack with 4-way entry. They are so lightweight you can move an empty container by hand! The high-density polyethylene construction is durable yet flexible - it won't shatter if you puncture with the forklift.
Need Help Choosing the Right Bin? Read our Blog post on this topic!
- One-piece injection molded - provides great strength and impact resistance
- Longer container life - less frequent repair and replacement
- Tough yet lightweight - move them by hand when empty
- Stackable - patented interlocking corners allow safe stacking up to ten high*
- Completely sanitary - can be high-pressure washed and sterilized
- HDPE plastic - UV protected for outdoor use and fully recyclable
- Meets USDA/HACCP standards for food product handling and direct food contact
- Smooth interior surfaces - to protect your product
- Available in multiple colors for food safety and/or high contrast with your fruit/produce
- Optional lids available
|English (U.S.) Units||Metric Units|
|External Dimensions||47.24" x 31.5" x 29"||1,210 x 810 x 740 mm|
|Internal Dimensions||44" x 28.35" x 23.62"||1,120 x 720 x 600 mm|
|Weight Capacity||1,543 lbs.||700 kg|
|Internal Volume||132 U.S. gallons, 16 cubic feet||500 liters|
|Stack Load||8,818 lbs.||4,000 kg|
|Tare Weight||71 lbs.||32 kg|
|Stack Height||Up to 10*|
|Material||High-density polyethylene structural foam|
|Maximum Temperature||248° F / 120° C|
|Minimum Temperature||-148° F / -100° C|
|Runners||Molded non-removable 4-way entry|
* Bins must be placed on firm, level surface and must be loaded with an evenly distributed weight.
Dimensions may vary +/- 1/2 inch and tare weight may vary +/- 2 lbs.
Manufactured in Israel by Dolav
PLEASE NOTE: Product is imported from Israel and takes 6-8 weeks for delivery. We do not stock these bins.
We typically respond with an estimate including freight within one business day.