MACX® Solid Harvest Bin - 48" x 40" x 31"
- Typically ships in 3-4 business days via LTL Freight
These durable and lightweight bulk storage containers are excellent for storing/transport spent grains as well as harvesting produce, grapes or nuts. They are made of USDA/FDA compliant materials and color coded for food safety and high contrast with your materials. These solid bulk storage containers can be easily cleaned or pressure washed before reuse to ensure food safety. The optional lids will protect your materials and still allow the bins to be stacked for storage. They are excellent for keeping away pests or stinky smells from your spent grains. Grapes can be fermented directly in the bins. Runners allow for easy transport via forklift or pallet jack. They are so lightweight you can move an empty container by hand! The high-density polyethylene construction on this stackable bulk container is durable yet flexible - it won't shatter if you puncture with the forklift. Ships 4 bins/lids to a pallet space via LTL Freight. Please use the form below to request a freight quote and receive an order estimate.
Need Help Choosing the Right Bin? Read our Blog post on this topic!
- Longer container life - less frequent repair and replacement
- Tough yet lightweight - move them by hand when empty
- Stackable - patented interlocking corners allow safe stacking up to ten high*
- Nestable - nest up to 4 bins for compact storage or transport
- Compact storage - nest three containers to save storage space and transport costs
- Completely sanitary - can be high-pressure washed and sterilized
- HDPE plastic - UV protected for outdoor use and fully recyclable
- Versatile runner design - available in short side or long side replaceable runners
- Meets USDA/HACCP standards for food product handling and direct food contact
- Smooth interior surfaces - to protect your product
- Ferment grapes directly in the bins
- Available in multiple colors for food safety and/or high contrast with your fruit/produce
- Available options include drainplug, bulkhead, casters and drop-gates (additional charges apply)
- NOTE: Drop-gates are NOT water tight therefore they leak and are not ideal for spent grain
|English (U.S.) Units||Metric Units|
|External Dimensions||48" x 40" x 31"||1,200 x 1,000 x 787 mm|
|Internal Dimensions||45" x 36.75" x 25.75"||1,143 x 933 x 654 mm|
|Weight Capacity||1,500 lbs.||680 kg|
|Internal Volume||190 U.S. gallons, 25.4 cubic feet, (20.4 bushels)||719 liters|
|Stack Load||14,000 lbs.||6,350 kg|
|Tare Weight||92 lbs.||41 kg|
|Stack Height||Up to 10*|
|Material||High-density polyethylene structural foam|
|Maximum Temperature||140° F / 60° C|
|Minimum Temperature||-40° F / -40° C|
|Runners||Replaceable — Available in short side, long side, and two-runner configurations|
* Bins must be placed on firm, level surface and must be loaded with an evenly distributed weight.
Dimensions may vary +/- 1/2 inch and tare weight may vary +/- 2 lbs.
We typically respond with an estimate including freight within one business day.