MACX48 Solid Harvest Bin - 48" x 48" x 28.5" Bulk Container
- Typically ships in 3-4 business days via LTL Freight
The MACX48 square produce harvest bins have a 48" x 48" form factor versus the 48" x 40" size of the MACX®. These durable and lightweight bulk containers are excellent for storing/transport produce, grapes or nuts. They are made of USDA/FDA compliant materials for food safety. They can be easily cleaned or pressure washed before reuse. The optional lids will protect your materials and still allow the solid produce harvest bins to be stacked for storage. Runners allow for easy transport via forklift or pallet jack. They are so lightweight you can move an empty container by hand! The high-density polyethylene construction is durable yet flexible - it won't shatter if you puncture with the forklift. Ships 3 bins/lids to a pallet space via LTL Freight. Please use the form below to request a freight quote and receive an order estimate.
Need Help Choosing the Right Bin? Read our Blog post on this topic!
Features / Specifications
- Longer container life - less frequent repair and replacement
- Tough yet lightweight - move them by hand when empty
- Stackable - patented interlocking corners allow safe stacking up to ten high*
- Completely sanitary - can be high-pressure washed and sterilized
- HDPE plastic - UV protected for outdoor use and fully recyclable
- Meets USDA/HACCP standards for food product handling and direct food contact
- Smooth interior surfaces - allow a better packout
- Does not harbor - splinters, pests, pathogens, mold or other undesirable elements like wood bins
- Consistent, more accurate tare weight - than wood containers that absorb excess moisture and water
- External Dimensions: 48" x 48" x 28.5"
- Internal Dimensions: 44.73" x 44.73" x 23.86"
- Capacity: 1,500 lbs. / 217 U.S. gallons / 28.7 cu.ft.
- Maximum temperature: 140° F / 60° C
- Minimum temperature: -40° F / -40° C
- Stack Load: 14,000 lbs.
- Stack Height: Up to 10*
- Tare weight: 93 lbs.
- Fork entry: 4-way forklift & 2-way pallet jack
- Truckload Quantity: 92 or 94 depending on type of freight delivery
- Available in four colors for foods safety and contrast with your food products
* Bins must be placed on firm, level surface and must be loaded with an evenly distributed weight.
We typically respond with an estimate including freight within one business day.