Food Hoe with 115" Aluminum Extension Handle
- Typically ships in 3 business days
The Food Hoe is a unique tool that allows you to easily push or pull fruit, spent grain or other food items. The hoe is made from FDA-compliant materials and includes a Vikan 61.8" - 112.5" aluminum extension handle. The molded nylon hoe blade is 8" x 11" in size and won't damage stainless steel tanks. Great for fruits, vegetables and general food handling applications. The Food Hoe is an excellent solution for many scraping, bench top and food prep applications. The selection of color-coding options make it easy to prevent cross-contamination as part of a HACCP / FSMA compliance or food safety program in any food processing facility.
Features / Specifications
- 8" x 11" Nylon food hoe blade
- Vikan Aluminum Extension Handle Length: 61.8" - 112.5"
- Available in 5 Colors for HACCP / FSMA Compliance
- Maximum Temperature: 250°F for handle / 400°F for hoe head
- Made of FDA-compliant materials
- Download FDA Compliance Documentation
Manufactured by Vikan / Remco Products - Remco Provides Color-Coded Tools for the Food Processing Industry