Providing a cost-effective alternative to stainless steel, this lightweight rake and fork is ideal for moving and lifting fruit or general food handling. Perfect for wineries. The hygienic fork has a reinforced handle with an inner aluminum tube. It is stepped in two places which helps to prevent back injuries. It is mostly used for emptying out fresh produce from large containers. Both items are white in color.
- (1) Vikan Hygienic Fork (49" overall length)
- (1) Vikan Hygienic Rake with 60" Polypropylene Handle
Features / Specifications
- Injection molded Polypropylene construction
- 7.9" x 8"(tine face) Hygienic Rake
- Average tine spacing: 1.625"
- Average tine diameter: 0.625"
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Chemical and corrosion resistant
- Working Temperature Range: -22° F/-30° C to 176° F/80° C
- Intermittent use may increase temperature range
- Made of FDA-compliant materials
- Download FDA Compliance Documentation
Made by Remco - Remco Provides Color-Coded Tools for the Food Processing Industry