Stainless Steel Rake / Drag Fork
- Typically ships in 1 business day
Constructed from heavy duty, type 304 stainless steel with an electropolished finish to enhance corrosion resistance, improve surface finish and ease of cleaning. Ideal for use with Meat Processing, Dairy, Seafood, Poultry, Commercial Fishing, Material Handling, Agriculture, Chemical and Industrial Applications. Fully welded to ensure that there are no spaces where any particles can gather. Completely seamless with large radiuses that insure easy cleaning.
- Tough and durable stainless steel makes these rakes ideal for moving bulk materials
- Electropolished finish that is stain and bacteria resistant
- Fork tip size: 9″ L x 8.25″ W
- Number of tines: 4
- Tine length is 9"
- Tine spacing 2"
- Overall length is 60" with T Grip
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Certified NSF/ANSI Standard 2 Food Equipment
Manufactured by SANI-LAV / Columbia Products