Stainless Steel Fork
- Typically ships in 1 business day
Constructed from heavy-duty, type 304 stainless steel with an electropolished finish to enhance corrosion resistance, improve surface finish and ease of cleaning. Ideal for use with Meat, Dairy, Seafood, Poultry, Commercial Fishing, Material Handling, Agriculture, Chemical and Industrial Applications. Fully welded to ensure that there are no spaces where any particles can gather. Completely seamless with large radiuses that insure easy cleaning.
Features / Specifications
- Tough and durable stainless steel makes these forks ideal for moving bulk materials
- Ideal for use with Meat, Dairy, Seafood, Poultry, Commercial Fishing, Material Handling, Agriculture, Chemical and Industrial Applications.
- Electropolished finish that is stain and bacteria resistant
- Fork tip size: 12″ L x 8.5″ W
- Overall length is 44" with D-shaped handle
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Number of tines: 5
- Tine length is 12"
- Tine spacing: 1.5"
- NSF Certified Standard 2 Food Equipment
Manufactured by SANI-LAV / Columbia Products