Reinforced Stainless Steel Fork
- Typically ships in 1 business day
Constructed from heavy duty, type 304 stainless steel with an electropolished finish to enhance corrosion resistance, improve surface finish and ease of cleaning. Ideal for use with Meat, Dairy, Seafood, Poultry, Commercial Fishing, Material Handling, Agriculture, Chemical and Industrial Applications. Fully welded to ensure that there are no spaces where any particles can gather. Completely seamless with large radiuses that insure easy cleaning.
Specifications / Features
- Tough and durable Type 304 stainless steel makes these forks ideal for moving bulk materials
- Overall length 44" with D-shaped handle
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Fork Tip Size: 12" L x 8.5" W
- Number of tines: 5
- Tine spacing: 1.5"
- Ideal for use with Meat, Dairy, Seafood, Poultry, Commercial Fishing, Material Handling, Agriculture, Chemical and Industrial Applications
- Electropolished finish that is stain and bacteria resistant
- Reinforced support brackets and heavy duty welds for extra strength
- Heavy Duty 12" tines are 33% thicker than our standard fork
- Certified NSF/ANSI Standard 2 Food Equipment
Manufactured by SANI-LAV by Columbia Products