Vikan 49" Hygienic Fork for Food Processing - White
- Typically ships in 3 business days
The hygienic fork has a reinforced handle with an inner aluminum tube. It is stepped in two places which helps to prevent back injuries. It is mostly used for emptying out fresh produce from large containers. Providing a cost-effective alternative to stainless steel, this lightweight fork is ideal for moving and lifting applications.
Features / Specifications
- Extended Length Handle
- Ergonomic Design & Light-Weight
- Fork Dimensions: 9.2" x 5.1"
- Overall length 49" with D-Grip handle
- Weight: 3.18 lbs.
- Injection-molded polypropylene (white color)
- Working temperature range: -22° F/-30° C to 176° F/80° C
- Average tine spacing: 1.625"
- Average tine diameter: .625"
- Made of FDA-compliant materials
- Download FDA Compliance Documentation
Manufactured by Vikan/Remco Products - Remco Provides Color-Coded Tools for the Food Processing Industry