Glidetech® EPDM Beer Transfer Hose Assembly (Tri-Clamp)
- Typically ships in 5-10 business days
What are the Benefits to choosing EPDM for your Brewery?
As cleaning in place (CIP) chemicals have become stronger, EPDM transfer hoses have become more popular for beer due to their chemical resistance against cleaning agents like caustics.
- EPDM has increased chemical resilience against cleaning agents
- Increased strength and hardness for coupling retention
- Durable and dependable against abrasion and ozone factors
- Odor and taste neutral liner for a consistent palate
This premium grade, extra flexible suction and delivery hose is ideal for beer. The corrugated glossy cover is chemical, oil, and abrasion resistant, non-marking and easy to clean. Phthalates free. The glossy cover is superior to porous covers that collect dirt over time. The corrugated cover also allows the flow of water when lying on the floors where other hoses cause water to puddle. Custom lengths are available. Gray color available for 1" and 1-1/2" ID. Green color available for 2" ID.
Features / Specifications
- Ideal for high temperatures and CIP cleaning agents in breweries
- Odor and taste neutral EPDM liner
- Length: 5-50 ft.
- Interior Diameter (ID): 1-2"
- Tri-Clamp x Tri-Clamp Assembly
- Available bumpers to protect fittings (made of EPDM)
- Construction Tube: EPDM (FDA/USDA/3-A Sanitary Standard 18-03)
- Cover: Gray or green, corrugated rubber (wrapped impression) cover with UHMW non-marking cover
- Reinforcement: Reinforced with fabric plies and a steel wire helix
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 248°F (-40°C to 120°C)
- Max 150 PSI
- Cleaning In Place to 248°F
- Steam use - open end service (not pressurized)
- Not to be used for steam hose
- Fittings made of Type 304 stainless steel, crimped full flow ferrules (making them resistant to product being stuck in the hose)
- Hose made in Italy and assembled in the USA
- Made of FDA-Compliant materials
Manufactured in Italy by TUDERTECHNICA