Kanaline FW Clear Braided Transfer Hose Assembly (Tri-Clamp)
- Typically ships in 5-10 business days
Clear, reinforced, FDA and 3-A non-toxic suction / discharge hose for wine making, bottling, canning, dairy, brewing and liquid foods. Lightweight and flexible. External helix provides for easy drag. Rated for both suction and discharge. Clear sidewall permits visible inspection of material flow.
- Ideal for Winery
- Lightweight and flexible
- External helix provides easy drag
- Clear sidewall permits visible inspection of material flow
- Length: 5-50 ft.
- Interior Diameter (ID): 1 1/2-2"
- Tri-Clamp x Tri-Clamp Assembly
- Available bumpers to protect fittings (made of EPDM)
- Construction: Smooth, clear flexible (FDA, 3-A, USDA compliant, NSF-61) PVC material with synthetic braiding. White, corrugated PVC rigid outer helix.
- Temperature Range: -13°F to 140°F
- Not suitable for Cleaning In Place or steam
- Max 100 PSI
- Fittings made of Type 304 stainless steel, crimped full flow (making them resistant to product being stuck in the hose) and made in USA
- Made of FDA-Compliant materials
Manufactured by Kanaflex