Metal Detectable Color-Coded Reusable Plastic ID Tags 25/pk
- Typically ships same day
The BST XDETECT® Tie ID Tag has been specifically developed for use in the food industry to address concerns of contamination from plastic tags. These tags are suitable for a variety of applications including the tagging of machinery and other assets, color-coding equipment on different production lines/areas. They can be written on with permanent markers to clearly identify assets. In addition to being metal detectable and x-ray visible, these tags are also highly shatter and snap resistant, making them less likely to cause contamination. They are food contact approved and available in 9 colors for HACCP / BRC compliance. They are sold in packs of 25.
Features / Specifications
- Tag size: 3.3" x 2.36" x 10"L (84mm x 60mm x 255mm) - 1.5mm thick
- Reusable, self-fastening tag
- Two variable closure slots
- Four sized fastening notches
- Highly flexible
- Shatter and snap resistant
- Available in 9 colors, color-coded for HACCP / BRC compliance and food safety programs
- Quantity: 25/pack
- Displays due diligence in the prevention of foreign body contamination
- FDA-compliant materials for direct food contact
Manufactured in accordance with FDA regulations CFR 21 177.1520 olefin polymers. Metal detection is not an exact science due to many variables such as calibration, sensitivity, speed, settings and age of detectors. Please test all products before using.
Manufactured in UK by BST Detectable