Metal Detectable Color-Coded Security Tags - 100/pk
- Typically ships same day
These single use "pull tight" security tags are sequentially numbered and ideal for sealing ingredient sacks, tote box lids, roll cages, marking assets, identifying keys and tracking products, as well as an infinite number of other traceability applications. The tags tear off feature allows it to be removed without cutting tools, which enhances health and safety by removing the need for cutting tools, also eliminating the cost of such tools. Tags can be secured on objects up to 2.36 inches (60mm) in diameter, can be written on the reverse with a fine tip marker, and feature a return loop catch, allowing excess strap to be neatly tucked away. These are available in blue, red, green and yellow and sold in packs of 100 (sheets of 10 each).
Features / Specifications
- Unique, incremental 8-digit serial number printed as standard (AA000001 – ZZ999999)
- Can be removed wthout cutting tools (tear off)
- Single use tag for optimum traceability
- Detectable by both metal detection and x-ray inspection systems
- Shatter & tear resistant polymer
- Weight: 40 kg / .88 lbs
- Quantity: 100/pack (sheets of 10 each)
- Color-coded for HACCP food safety programs
- Displays due diligence in the prevention of foreign body contamination
- FDA-compliant materials for direct food contact
Manufactured in accordance with FDA regulations CFR 21 177.1520 olefin polymers. Metal detection is not an exact science due to many variables such as calibration, sensitivity, speed, settings and age of detectors. Please test all products before using.
Manufactured in UK by BST Detectable