Robust hygiene shovel. The handle of this shovel is re-enforced with an inner aluminium tube. It is stepped in two places which helps to prevent back injuries. The neck joint has been strengthened in order to withstand heavy duty use. The short handle and small blade combination make it light weight and able to fit into smallish containers. Sometimes use as a large-scale dustpan. Food contact approved.
Features / Specifications
- Length: 50"
- Blade Size: 10.7"W x 8.1"H
- Weight: 3.39 lbs
- Material: Polypropylene/ Aluminum
- D-Grip Handle
- Ergonomic design
- Chemical and corrosion resistant
- Working temperature range:-22° F/-30° C to 176° F/80° C
- Available in 5 colors for HACCP food safety
- Made from FDA-Compliant materials
- Download FDA Compliance Documentation
Manufactured by Vikan / Remco Products - Remco Provides Color-Coded Tools for the Food Processing Industry