Stainless Steel Insulated Mid-Size Wash-Down Spray Nozzle
- Typically ships in 1 business day
Designed for wash-down use and built to withstand the harshest working conditions. A heavy-duty stainless steel body with stainless steel components for durability. A trigger controlled variable spray pattern that instantly shuts off when trigger is released. Insulated rubber cover with yellow direction arrows. Replacement parts available.
Features / Specifications
- Maximum temperature: 200 °F
- Maximum pressure: 150 PSI
- Inlet: 3/4" Female GHT
- Flow rate: 7 GPM at 100 PSI
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Type: Stainless Steel
- Tip not threaded
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.
- Hose adapter not included
- Not made of FDA-compliant materials - for wash down purposes only
Manufactured by SANI-LAV / Columbia Products