COXREELS® SS Series Stainless Steel spring driven hose reels have similar features to their related series, but are constructed of high quality electro-polished stainless steel with stainless steel fluid paths. They offer clean, non-corrosive performance in applications that require it, such as food and chemical processing, marinas, and anywhere that rust, corrosion and contamination thrive. All reels are made to order in the USA. Please allow 3-4 weeks for shipping. NOTE: Hose is not included and sold separately.
Features / Specifications
- Designed for 3/4" ID hose (not included)
- Hose capacity: 25' or 50'
- 3/4" FPT inlets (requires 3/4" MPT hose fittings and will not work with 3/4" GHT)
- Professional-grade, heavy-duty Type 304 steel construction
- Solid, one-piece, heavy gauge 1/4" steel base & support post for maximum stability
- 1" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth operation
- Exclusive Super Hub™ dual axle support system
- Enclosed, factory-tuned and matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Electro-polished stainless steel finish
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions
- Rolled edges and ribbed discs provide strength and operator safety
- Non corrosive external fluid path with Type 304 stainless steel, 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet
- NITRILE with Non-Toxic Food Grade Grease for swivel seals
- Max 300 PSI
- Weight: 45 lbs. (for 25') / 70 lbs. (for 50')
- Dimensions: 9 3/8” x 21 ¼” x 19 ½” (for 25') / 9 7/8” x 25 ½” x 24” (for 50')
- Two year manufacturer's limited warranty
Made in USA by Coxreels
NOTE: This item is not eligible for Free Shipping promotion.