COXREELS® SS Series "Stainless Steel" hand crank hose reels have similar features to their related series, but are constructed of high quality electro-polished stainless steel with stainless steel fluid paths. They offer clean, non-corrosive performance in applications that require it, such as food and chemical processing, marinas, and anywhere that rust, corrosion and contamination thrive. The industry preferred design features a sturdy, one-piece, all welded "A" frame base, low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap (no hose "hump" like the lower quality reels). All reels are made to order in the USA. Please allow 3-4 weeks for shipping. NOTE: Hose is not included and sold separately.
Features / Specifications
- Designed for 3/4" ID hose x 100' length (not included)
- 3/4" FPT inlets (requires 3/4" MPT hose fittings and will not work with 3/4" GHT)
- Professional-grade, heavy-duty Type 304 steel construction
- Welded, 12-gauge steel "A" frame - no bolts
- Rolled edges and ribbed discs provide strength and operator safety
- Non corrosive external fluid path with Type 304 stainless steel, 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet
- Exclusive low-profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap - no hose "hump"
- Permanently lubricated, self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation
- Adjustable tension brake to prevent "free-wheeling" during operation
- Long-handled locking pin to secure reel from rotation during transport or storage
- Solid steel, direct hand crank with smooth, round handle
- Max 3,000 PSI
- Dimensions: 26 3⁄4"W x 18 3⁄4"H x 17 5⁄8"L
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- Two year manufacturer's limited warranty
Made in USA by Coxreels