Hygienic Rake with 60" Color-Coded Polypro Handle
- Typically ships in 3 business days
This injection-molded Vikan Rake with 60" polypro ergo-sleeved handle is ideal for fruit, grape harvest, vegetables and general food handling applications. It is mostly used for emptying out fresh fruit/produce from large containers. This rake is a cost-effective alternative to stainless steel that is rugged yet lightweight. It is made from FDA-compliant materials.
Features / Specifications
- Includes a white rake head and color-coded, ergonomic sleeved 60" polypropylene handle
- Hygienic Rake Dimensions: 7.9"L x 8" W x 8.9" H
Lightweight: 1.96 lbs
- Injection molded polypropylene construction
- Ergonomic design
- Chemical and corrosion resistant
- Working temperature range: -22° F/-30° C to 176° F/80° C
- Intermittent use may increase temperature range
- Average tine spacing: 1.625"
- Average tine diameter: 0.625"
- Made of FDA-compliant materials
- Download FDA Compliance Documentation
Made by Remco - Remco Provides Color-Coded Tools for the Food Processing Industry