Designed for use in the food processing industry and built to withstand the harshest working conditions. A heavy-duty brass body with stainless steel and brass components. A trigger controlled variable spray pattern that instantly shuts off when trigger is released. Insulated rubber cover with yellow direction arrows. Replacement parts available.
Features / Specifications
- 3/4" GHT (Garden Hose Thread) inlet allows direct hose connection
- Maximum working pressure 150 psi
- 8.9 GMP @ 100 psi
- Maximum operating temperature: 200°F/93°C
- Safety shut off trigger when released
- Replaceable covers
- For hot/cold wash-down service
- Dimensions: 6.75" x 6.30"
- Weight: 2.7 lbs
Manufactured by SANI-LAV / Columbia Products