The Vikan Heavy-Duty Commercial Wash-Down Water Nozzle is ideal for washing floors, cleaning tanks or rinsing after chemical sanitation. Squeezing the rubber insulated trigger determines the jet pattern, making the nozzle suitable for cleaning many cleaning applications including rinsing off work surfaces and walls after chemical foaming. The water beam can be adjusted using the screw and the end of the nozzle. An arrow on the water gun indicates the spray direction of the water jet.
Bonus: We are including a bonus Vikan Quick-Connect Coupling (sku # 0703US) for connecting to a standard 3/4" garden hose thread. This is a $17.95 value - free when purchasing a Vikan Commercial Water Nozzle.
- Includes Quick Connect Coupling for use with 3/4" GHT hose
- Size: 5.7" L x 7.1" W x 2.25" H
- Weight: 1.76 lbs
- Maximum Temperature: 203°F
- Maximum pressure: 362 PSI
- Nozzle Material: Brass, Stainless Steel & Rubber
- Coupler Material: Chrome/Brass
- Available in 6 colors to support your HACCP / food safety program
- Color-coded to prevent cross contamination
- Not made of FDA-compliant materials - for wash down purposes only
- Download FDA Compliance Documentation
Manufactured by Vikan