Low Flow Brass Water-Saver Industrial Wash-Down Nozzle
- Typically ships in 1 business day
Frequently bought together:
This low-flow, water saver garden hose water nozzle is ideal for conserving water in drought conditions. It is great for wash-down with industrial, farms, ranches, agriculture and manufacturing.
- 3/4" GHT inlet allows direct hose connection
- Dimensions: 6.75" x 6.30"
- Weight: 2.3 lbs.
- Maximum temperature: 200°F
- Maximum working pressure 150 PSI
- Brass body and Stainless Steel handle
- Flow rate: Low-flow 5.3 GPM @ 100 PSI
- Flow is fan to tight jet
- Safety shut off trigger when released
- Replaceable insulated safety orange or black covers
- Not made of FDA-compliant raw materials - for wash-down purposes only
Manufactured by SANI-LAV / Columbia Products