The British manufactured Unifork was designed specifically for moving grapes and pomace and is used at wineries, vineyards and orchards throughout Europe. It has tapered and star-profiled tines that enable easy piercing and gathering of grapes, pomace, olives or fruit. The material-facing surface of the tines are flat, not round, giving these tools superior handling qualities compared to anything else on the market - and it won't damage or scratch stainless steel tanks and vats. The curved back of the Unifork aids in removing grapes and pomace from the bottom of tanks and vats. The tapered tines guide the grapes and pomace into the rear of the fork allowing large loads to be moved without spillage. The Unifork grape and pomace rake is made of high-grade polypropylene which is virtually unbreakable and immune to rust or rot. It weighs just under 3 lbs and is 45 inches in length.
The unique design of the Unifork gives superior handling performance compared to other forks due to a curved back, tapered tines and deep pan shape.
Features / Specifications
- Made from high-grade polypropylene
- Tapered, star-profiled tines safe for grapes and pomace
- 45" L x 10" W with extended D-shaped grip
- Virtually unbreakable and won't rust or rot
- Won't scratch stainless steel tanks or vats
- Hygienic / Easy to clean
- Lightweight and durable
- Ideal for handling grapes, pomace, mulch, meat, fruit & vegetables
- Maximum temperature range: -22°F/-30°C to 176°F/80°C
- Comes in red color only with black handle
- Made of FDA-compliant materials
Manufactured in UK by Harold Moore Ltd - makers of quality tools since 1913
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
May buy one for my son next spring.